Saturday, March 25, 2006

I passed the NCLEX-RN with 75 questions

I just passed the NCLEX-RN. After all the prayers and hardwork, it is justifiable to have the RN suffix on my name. I study for almost three months, and the first take, I passed it.

The study materials and schedules that worked for me are:
Some people would say that this is overkill. But I passed the NCLEX. After the test, I have a feeling that I will pass. Contrary to the premise that when a NCLEX-RN test takers think that they will pass the test after the test, they would usually fail. I got this from the forum of Allnurses.com by a member named TEXASCCRN.

Well, I have proven that premise wrong. As long as I believed in myself, and nourished my mind with positive thoughts, I passed the NCEX-RN. With the aforementioned materials above, and reading each rationale, it helped me a lot. Of course, the endless prayers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there i just happen to browse on ur site...am goin to take my nclex next month but the way u have studied is tremendous,...i havent done that thou i am only answering questions everyday....i dont know what u would think about it but i want to pass the nclex too....i dont know if i still have time..what do u think?

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Cris

I 'm a Filipino nurse, took the NCLEX recently (Nov. 8, 2008). I also reviewed saunders, actually mine was not the latest edtion, it was a second edition Saunders. I reviewed all the Concepts, Rationales, even made Mnemonics for me to remember them. Luckily I passed for the first time, stopped at 75. before the day of the exam I also crammed some notes and questions from kaplan.

For those takers, work hard on your review... 1 month would be enough in your preparation process... Focus and Pray

good Luck

ofer said...

Whatever book(s) you choose, make sure you compare prices for the saunders (9781437708257) or kaplan (9781609788919) before you buy !