Saturday, December 03, 2005

Mp3 Player

I am taking the liberty to review a product. It is the Durabrand MP3/CD Player with AM/FM Stereo Receiver. Ii is reasonable to suggest that this product is excellent based on three things: economical and easy to use.

Economical: It is only $24.86 + tax. I have been searching for any other place where this is available, but this is only available at Wal-Mart. The WalMart debate is intensifying as press time, but as long as I can save my few dollars, I have to do what I have to do: SAVE Money.

Easy to Use: This has the configuration of most Cd players.

Features:

· Portable MP3/CD player with AM/FM stereo receiver

· 60 second anti-skip protection for CD and 120 second for MP3

· Backlit full feature LCD display

· Plays MP3/CD/CD-R/CD-RW discs

· Supports MP3 ID3 text

· Preset graphic equalizer.

It also plays WMA discs.

With all these advantages, I can say that this product is excellent.

Postscript: I cannot afford a Creative 6 GB Zen Neeon MP3 Player, and for the meantime, I would settle for this.

Work Cited:
Walmart.com

No comments: